With Grandma

With Grandma

Thursday, March 24, 2011

March Madness

It looks like it has definitely been way too long since I have written on the blog. Mainly it's because everyone is on facebook and it's easier to just put a blip on there. I guess not all of the family isn't on there though, right DAN? I do miss you popping in and sitting down for a conversation Dan. Heck I miss seeing all of you come in and out and at least getting to say Hi to you.
Grandma REALLY misses you all. Occasionally she'll hear from some of you, but it would do a would of good for her if she would get a phone call or note just to say hi from you, or if she mails a card to one of your kids, send her a thank you note, or remembers your birthday, send her a note. I know what your thinking, "Marie, I don't have time. I don't have a stamp. Grandma talks too long on the phone. I don't want to here about her health problems." But you know guys, she is always thinking of you! She always makes sure I take the mail to the post office if she hasn't gotten it out to the mailbox out front before the mailperson comes. She sits up in her room watching old movies on AMC or TCM. It means so much to her when she does hear from her grandkids or great grandkids. Right now her computer is down so she doesn't get emails so you have to send it regular mail or call. HER number is 480-320-9241. You can call my cell and I can let her talk on that. It is 435-760-6435. Our address is 80 Thomas Ct. Logan, UT 84321.
The first of the month we celebrated Alan's birthday. We went over to our friends, the Browns, where Spencer fixed Jalapeno Chicken. He made a mild batch without the Jalapeno's for grandma. Two days later Becca and I took off for AZ. Spent a week there. It was great to see the kids. We got back and celebrated my birthday at the Brown's again only this time some of our friends from AZ came up and surprised me. That was a lot of fun. On this coming sunday it will be Alan and my 29th Wedding Anniversary. My how time flies.
I am so excited to have spring come so I can plant my garden. I have loved the snow, don't get me wrong. I was sad to see it melt. Andy and Megan came up and it was disappointing that it was warm that week and it had melted, but I am ready to plant some veggies.
Anyone comes up this way, COME SEE US!!!!!

No comments: